Who we are
Our website address is: https://dealsified.com (which are collectively referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “website”, “us” or “our”)
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- preferences information and data about your use of the Services/Website
- Details And Information regarding your marketing preferences
- How frequently you use the Services, your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us
- information about the searches you perform and how you use the results of those searches, etc.;
- customer service information about you as a user of our Services;
- location data;
- information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
- other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us
- demographic information such as age, education, gender, and interests
- contact information and registration data such as name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us, etc.;
We automatically gather information about you and your computer or mobile phone or tablet or any other electronic device, manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to your information.
We use this information for the following key purposes related to our Service:
- so that we can show you deals and offers according to your choice
- to tailor the Dealsified experience to your preferences
- so that we can verify your unique Dealsified account
We may also use your personal information to:
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Administer your account;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve our Services and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Display content based upon your interests and personalize the content and advertising you receive;
- Help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
You acknowledge that we may share your personal information with third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Cookies and Other Trackers
Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as age or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt out through them directly or contact us with questions.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service includes links to other apps or Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements and terms and condition. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement and terms and conditions of any Web Site you visit.
We may use your information for targeting or remarketing or advertising purposes and also to improve the user experience of the website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Additional Policy Information
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.